Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It's Official


Morgan has lost her first front tooth!!! I love the tooth missing grin and couldn't resist putting it on the blog. She couldn't be happier, she was so excited when Dave pulled it out for her she came running in to me to show me and seemed oblivious to her bloody mouth. She then found the perfect container to put her tooth in (a sandwich bag) and quickly stuck it under her pillow jumping up and down with excitment for the tooth fairy to come. I love this girl she makes me so happy but she sure is growing up way too fast.


6 comments:

Robyn said...

Alright Morgan!! I heard the toothfairy pays more for the first tooth! Cute smile!

The Andersens said...

Aww, how exciting! Xiana got another tooth this week... we are now on opposite ends of the tooth cycle. I'm happy to see a post! Love you.

Millar said...

Yay for Morgan!!! I like missing teeth pictures too!

Anonymous said...

She's getting so big!!! Cute!

Whitney said...

Oooooh wow!!! Crazy!!! I remember my first tooth I lost I was smiling out of the window and my dad asked me what I was doing...apparently I was "showing the toothfairy that I lost a tooth so she would know to come" ha ha.

Wes T. said...

thats great! check out my blog goto the first video on the left and watch a funny clip