Well it seems the most I do lately is change my background. I guess at least I am doing something with my blog right? Or at least that's what I am trying to tell myself. And to top things off I haven't been able to find my camera from our recent move. I know it's here somewhere I think I might have packed it with some of my scrapbooking products so who knows how long it might take me to find.
I must say the weather today was the best I am so ready for spring and summer weather its about killing me. I am craving the feeling of my skin being hot to the touch from the sun beating down on it AHHHH!!! I know I'm crazy but I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ah that sounds nice! I love the summer it puts me in such a good mood
It's always such a nice surprise to see that you've posted! I'm loving the weather as well. It makes it so much more pleasant to work looking out a window at blue sky, rather than rain and snow!!
I don't know if it helps with being at work. I don't feel so bad about being couped up at work when it freezing outside.
I saw you visited my blog, and I'm glad because now I know that you have one!!! :)
I like to change my background, too. There's too many cute ones to choose from!!!
Usually I am super excited about the summer, too, but this year I'm not looking forward to being so hot from being pregnant that I want to die!!!
Post a Comment