Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday Weigh In

Okay so I have had enough!!!! I'm tired of being tired, I'm sick of feeling disgusted when I look in the mirror and I am done always catching my breath after doing basic things. (Playing with my daughter, walking up a short flight of stair etc....) I can actually feel the healthy, more fit Cambridge inside of me SCREAMING to get out, tired of being trapped in a body that she feels uncomfortable in.

I know this is a little drastic to post this much personal information about myself on my blog, but I feel hopeful that with just putting it out there I will gain more of a support group and stick to my task of losing major weight and becoming healthy again. I want to feel like me. To feel energized healthy and proud when I look in the mirror. Now I know that this is going to take some time and a lot of focus and determination but I have that in me I just need to DO IT!!!!

So here we go, the weight and measurements are in and although I am not happy with what they are now I am excited at the thought of how much weight I can shed.

I am going to start doing Wednesday Weigh Ins to help keep myself accountable and to track my progress. I want to live life and be happy and teach Morgan to eat healthy and exercise.


Weight 220 lbs

-right arm 13 in
-left arm 13in
-right thigh 26 1/2 in
-left thigh 26 1/2 in
-waist 46 in
-hips 52 in
-chest 46 in

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are so brave to post all that information! I'm right there with ya sis! Good luck and please share all your healthy tips and tricks as you progress!

Robyn said...

If anyone can do it you can! If you ever need a walking buddy call me! You are so awesome, best of luck to you.

Millar said...

Way to go Cambridge! I'm reading this as I'm waiting for you to call me to go to the gym! So...you'd better call me! (:

Cambridge said...

Thanks you guys I appreciate your support a lot! And don't worry I did call Laurie and we worked out.

April said...

Good for you! I know once you set your mind to it you can totally do it. You have always been so good at the fitness stuff. I have totally lost my motivation! Give me a call when your down this way I would love to go workout.

The Andersens said...

Wow Cambj, you really are brave!! I know intimately the battle you are embarking on... I also know how successful you are gonna be!! (and already are) I swear, right after I FINALLY started losing weight, I remember looking in the mirror and thinking, 'hey, there you are! It's been a while' I seriously hadn't recognized my face for so long. It was a great moment, but just being healthier is the real prize at the end of the day! Good for you! When I'm in town I would love to go walking or something... you can help me stay on the straight and narrow cause I swear every trip I go on I gain 5 lbs! I love you and am so proud! Take care of you and I will see you soon!

DAD said...

wow!!!!! And I thought it took a lot of courage to admit to a drinking problem. Ill bet you a hundred dollars I can lose more weight than you by Oct 1st of this year. What do you think of that?
Love you,
DAD

Cambridge said...

I love you dad!!! Thanks for the encouragment. I think the bet is a great idea lets talk some more. :)