8 shows I like to watch:
1. CSI Las Vegas, Miami & New York
2. The Soup
3. Bones
4. House
5. Girl's Next Door
6. Most HGTV shows
7. So you think you can dance
8. Dr. 90210
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Took Morgan trick or treating
2. Had the first day of computer system conversion at the bank (whew!)
3. Skipped lunch to try to figure out new system at bank.
4. Went to mom and dad's to show off costume and take pictures of Morgan
5. Visted Lacy
6. Seperated and counted Morg's stash of candy
7. Ate a cheese tortilla
8. Crashed and went to bed
8 favorite places to eat:
1. Costa Vida
2. Outback
3. Tepanyakis
4. Kneaders
5. Pizza Factory
6. Chinese Food (Still loking for my very favorite place)
7. Morgan insists I put down Red Lobster, it's her favorite, because it has crab.
8. At home where I can chill and relax.
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Spending time with my family
2. Brad coming home from his mission in January
3. Becoming more confident about the new computer system at work
4. Visiting Lenaya in Vegas somtime in the NEAR future, I hope.
5. Becoming debt free
6. More fall days like today
7. Dave feeling better
8. Losing weight
8 things on my wish list:
1. That Dave's back and leg had no more pain.
2. To feel comfortable with my body weight
3. Going back to Cancun
4. That everyone felt loved and safe
5. That people didn't have to go without food or medical help
6. To win the lottery
7. That Morgan and I will always have a close mother daughter bond
8.
8 people I tag:
1. Brittney
2. April
3. Laurie
4. Robyn
5. and any other blogger reading this
Do you work at a desk? Read this!
1 week ago
4 comments:
how do you handle all this writing!
it must take you hours!
from wesley
Awww, you are too cute! Miss and love you!
So glad to see another post...I have now been tagged by you April and Brittney Bell to do this so I better get on the ball. Love ya!
yes I will come to morgans party.
Post a Comment