Sunday, November 23, 2008

Overdue Halloween Pics

We stopped by the gas station so we could check out Lacy dressed up as Rainbow Bright. Very Creative. Morgan loved wearing her long blonde wig and carrying around a microphone. Wanted to show more of a full length picture of the two of them.

Here are Halloween pics I am behind on posting, Morgan was Hannah Motanna and loved every minute of it. She now makes special appearances if anyone is interested. lol The cousins minus Wes posing for pictures at Nana & Grandpas.









3 comments:

April said...

Cute, Cute. Those are very cute pictures. Too bad Wes got in trouble for disappearing and scarying the crap out of us and wasn't in the picture. We still love him though

Anonymous said...

Fun pics! I didn't know Lacy had dressed up...I miss Rainbow Brite

Cambridge said...

I know Rainbow Brite was great! And April I didn't say anything about Wes cause I wasn't sure if you would be mad at me for reminding you.