Saturday, October 25, 2008

Late back to school photos





I know I'm a little behind but I wanted to post some cute back to school pictures of my Morgan. I just feel bad that she is so shy in front of the camera and doesn't try to ham it up at all. I can't believe my "baby" is in kindergarten and acts like she is going into 8th or 9th grade. lol
Morgana loves school and enjoys learning all that she can. I hope I can do my best to help keep her loving school throughout the years to come.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's about time you posted something new!! Cute pics and I like the new background

Robyn said...

Very cute! She does seem so much older! I bet she loves school. I agree with Brit, it's about time you posted. Keep it up!
Love ya
Robyn

April said...

Super cute pictures, she loves to play model.

Anonymous said...

how old is morgan? I forgot.


from wesley

Cambridge said...

Morgan will be 6 on November 12th.