I don't know about you guys but I didn't spend my labor day playing and enjoying the day off ,I worked a 10 hour shift, actually 9 hours and 15 minutes, thanks for coming in early Lacy, at my second job and braved the rain/hail storm standing at the drive up window at the gas station. Now I'm sure it sounds like I am just complaining and I guess I am and I also know I'm definitley not the only one who worked today it's just I think it is so ironic how many people WORK on labor day so that their co-workers can celebrate it. Am I the only onewho thinks so or are you with meon this? Let me know I'm curious.
Whoo hooo! So I was just offered a full time position at Key Bank! Yes benefits, better pay, etc.. I wil be starting on the 15th and I am so excited this is going to be great for me and my family. Just want to share my excitment with you all and give myself a pat on the back.


9 comments:
Way to go! That sounds great!!! Congratulations! And who knows maybe next year you can enjoy Labor Day! You definatly deserve more than a pat on the back! Sending hugs!!!! Your awesome!
Love ya
Robyn
That awesome! I hope your new job works out great, I knew you'd get it. And yes I agree with you on the labor day, most holidays like that sure don't mean much anymore once your out of school.
Congrats babe! I completely enjoyed my lazy, relaxing, peaceful, Labor Day off...sucka!!
Thanks for the congrats guys! I guess at least it sounds like Brit had a good labor day, glad you didn't rub it in sis.
Hey Cambridge! It's so fun to see everyone's blogs.
Congrats on the job!
Hey woman, cute blog! You're tagged!
Hey you! We need a new post!
I thought you already had a job?
from wesley
I do have a job bud, I just switched from working at a credit union to a bank.
Post a Comment