Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tea for Two


This morning while I was getting ready for work Morgan came in to let me know whe wanted to have a tea party and that she would get it all set up. After a little while she told me she was ready and I came out to see what was going on and she had this whole spread set up in the living room on the coffee table just waiting for the fun to begin. She set out two trays each with it's own teapot and food. Morgan also decided to decorate the table, she gathered things from around the house that she thought would look nice; our family picture, the artificial rose in a vase and towards the back of the table she scattered shells we collected when we were at Bear Lake in July. She's all about the fashion, design and decorating. When I told her how awesome everything looked and that I couldn't wait to have our party she just smiled and said " Mom.. I just wanted today to be the best day for you!" Awwwww.... melt my heart! She is so sweet and loving I am a lucky mom and glad that she is mine.

2 comments:

Millar said...

Um, I love Morgan! What a sweetie!

April said...

Thats so cute, it sure make your day when kids do sweet things like that. Makes it all worth while