Okay here it is....my first official post. No it will not have any pictures because I am just making sure that I can have my typed post work without adding all the fancy schmancy stuff yet. Also when I saw that April already has a post up I thought I had better get my but in gear and use this cool blog Brittney showed me how to set up. Love you all and talk to you next post.
4 comments:
Cambridge! What the heck! I didn't know you were starting a blog...that's fabulous!
LOVE YOU!!!
Very cute!! We should have a blog party and share tips and have food!! Those salads were so good today, and the dessert was fabulous! It is always fun to be with you girls!! I look forward to reading more blogs of yours. Love you sweetie!
Robyn
Okay Cambridge, heres your comment. I frequently check your blog and hope to see and new post and maybe even a picture!
Found it!!! How fun! I want to do a blog too....someday when I have time I will!
Post a Comment