This morning Morg and I woke up early to go see the Balloon Festival in Provo for Morgan's first time. We had a blast! It was so much fun to walk around the soccer field watching all of these hotair balloons getting set up and then watch them magically lift off the ground and fly away. After we went out for breakfast. Love you Morgan! I'm happy for the memories we are making together.
There were lots of different kinds of balloons, I think that the piggy bank and Smokey the Bear were the favorites
I remember my parents taking me and my siblings when I was little, good memories. I think that we are going to make a tradition of this.
It was really fun to be up so close and watch as they filled the balloons up with the fire blasting out, the heat it gave off was a bonus with the cool morning air.

1 comment:
that looks way fun cj! let us know next time i would love to take the littles to that. Henry
Post a Comment